Off Topic Playground

Yeah, that happens all too much. :P

Yep, should be a lot of fun. I've only had a few chances to try and was miserable at it, should be interesting to see how different it is from the standard gym class attempt of 'here's a bow, some arrows, don't shoot anyone, there's the target, oh, and safety techniques.'

That's exactly what I've used in the past, lol. Might be part of why I was so bad, quality of equipment does matter quite a bit...

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

So, where you at in Sabriel?

Beginning with a bow that has a sight is a much better way of learning even if you later switch to a bare bow that doesn't have one.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Just found her father's body. As in only just, the chapter ends after that.

To an extent, I agree with you. And I've read all the books, lol. I guess it doesn't bother me so much because I started to view it as the Honorverse idea in the middle of the Peep war. Her moving to the background let me see more of some other characters I really liked, like Pritchart, Theisman, and so on.

Not black paint was it? That's always a mare to cover.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Oh darn, I was going to do egg fried rice tonight, but have no butter. Seems a trip to the store is in order!

Yeah, definitely feeling better, which is good. Doing a hit and run with stuff today, meeting with a friend for a walk at the peninsula in an hour and then coffee tomorrow morning. Hoping to get Elle to show up tonight so I can complete that whole sequence.