Off Topic Playground

I figured it would be. And purple and yellow is an awesome color scheme. Just about any complimentary color scheme is. except green and red. there's no way to do that without people thinking CHRISTMAS!!! >.<

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

on that note... i'm going to go to sleep now. mom had me roped into watching dancing with the stars with her. I like watching the dances. and the freestyles were fun. but I like my sleep too...

Oh, just winding down from the day. Although I'm now allowed to admit all my 'busy but no details' was for the next chronicles. Since It got tweeted, lol.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

And what he said. Lol

Mind you, I used to start far too many fights in the cantina on the Star Wars one. And that's not even a level, it's just the level selection area. Heh.

Right, I need to sleep at least a bit. So I shall leave you to each others company, Messrs monkey and shine...

Ugh. Sleep pattern is all fethed up. Hate being sick. On the upside, it was a relaxing night, and I finally got around to reading through the Blinding Knife. Should be finished by tomorrow morning. Would be trying to sleep if Elle hadn't just handed me what I think what work for a scene I've been batting around.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Oh, speaking of archery, my lessons start on the 31st. Looking forward to it a lot, actually.