Off Topic Playground

Steak!

Wait, that's not what you meant, is it? *grin*

No, we didn't actually get anything done last night, so I'm expanding/improving the idea I was going to run. Just update stuff to keep consistent, feel free to try something new, etc.

They're currently travelling eastdown southeast...

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

It's the culmination of several strips trying to work out the directions to use inside a spinning cylindrical habitat

probably not a lot worse than that needle tool, but certainly wider! My printmaking instructor always got after me for carving toward my fingers. I hated using the blocks though, I didn't have the same level of fine control, and she couldn't argue with my results. remind some time and I'll dig out some of my prints to show you on some saturday if we have extra time before or after a session.

lol yes. yes we did. actually, you should probably remind me earlier in the day... I won't be on next saturday because that's the day befpre the wedding and it's going to be NUTS! maybe ya'll can delay again... <.< anyway, remind me earlier in the day because I don't know where a lot of them are... somewhere in storage. but I have so darn many things between drawings, paintings, prints, etc. that will have to dig through a veritable mountain of flat storage. as well as my portfolio, and a few other spots. :3 I was a very productive college students. sadly I don't have the facilities to make prints anymore.

After having watched about 5 hrs of a photo tutorial, I now need to buy a couple of things so I can get a decent setup worked out. Maybe then, my images can show my work properly.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

g'night