Off Topic Playground

But I don't think there's any events that I'm fussed about, least not that I've heard of (aside from TtB canon campaign, which I've entered the raffle for already). I'm just going to enjoy meandering about, buying stuff from Wyrd, meeting people, and probably helping Hawk as well

usually do, Malifaux is always the one we loose out on...this year only 2 story events...

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Its our fault for the Canadian cyber signal having to cross that border for a nano second and being late lol.

I learn painting by experimenting, same with sculpting. Never been good with learning from class based tutorial stuff. Weird really, as I've sat and discussed painting and had group painting meets that were brilliant for improving. But the focussed class type thing doesn't do it for me.

RP is more fun when you know the people I've found, I'm making an exception for TtB because it sounds too awesome to pass up, but otherwise I'd rather not discover I'm sat at a table for hte next several hours with people I'd happily push under a bus :-P

race her, lol

I think your ahead by 200

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

we had a great RPG one year event was sold out so got in contact with the guy and bribed him to run on Wed night for pop and food...

Zach Lanier was really good the classes my wife had with him previous years.

But the painting ones cost a bit more, and I'd hate to not get much from one, wasting my time, the person teaching's time, and some other person who would have got tons from it.

Shame really, as there'll be a ton of things I don't know being shown, talked about etc. It's just not my way of learning them, I prefer the whole 'chat about it over a drink' thing.

waste for you maybe Mako, great for the rest of us :-P

Yeah, that's the third part of it. Someone else could get more from it, so why should I get in the way!

Hmm. Am I going to need a credit card to pay for all these?