Off Topic Playground

I have to say, High Noon sounds the most interesting to me...I like tactical problems.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'd be happy to just get into any of em. Whenever they post the "sign up here for random draw in" thread.

If I get in it'd be 250 dollars saved! lol

Where's that number coming from? O.o

Ah, interesting. I was tempted by transmortis, I've played airsoft zombie survival games and I love it. Plus, I appear to have a passably clear head when confronted in a dark building by six zombies and only having five shots left...

Ah, interesting. I was tempted by transmortis, I've played airsoft zombie survival games and I love it. Plus, I appear to have a passably clear head when confronted in a dark building by six zombies and only having five shots left...

Oh, you'll like Saturday then...

Eh. I'm reacting off you, honestly. Trying the 'cause and effect' approach to GMing. I insert variable A, you give me variable B, and I create effect C.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

So if you panic, it won't throw me off. Might even be more entertaining that way.

Then I have response Z- rock falls and everyone dies. *grin*

Nah, it'll just mean that I change how things are going. The only things I'm mucking about with are stats and how many things to throw at you at one time.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Oh, and Sir Willoughby Toddhunter-Brown.