Off Topic Playground

Oh, the doc is retiring from field work to running an intergalactic extra-legal arms dealership full time.

I think the Mando way could be fun. Dual pistols and a heavy rotary cannon. Plus, force powers like move object become hilariously useful with the right inventiveness... our demo guy is one of the players not changing characters, and he can wire up some hilarious grenades. Move Object a grenade around a corner.

Things are okay. I'm tired still, this week I'm all screwed up on things like sleep. But not too bad overall. Glad to hear you're doing better, even if only a little.

So, Sophie got a hint of an idea for the Quill, then?

evening! feeling better today, it was just an allergy induced headache, mako. don't worry, you didn't make me digitally sick ;)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Gencon 14 sounds awesome. if I start saving now I might be able to do it... maybe...

I've usually done something, I just don't always get caught *grin*

The iron quill inspiration video has Lindsey Stirling in it. Who's awesome.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I've usually done something, I just don't always get caught *grin*

The iron quill inspiration video has Lindsey Stirling in it. Who's awesome.

Indeed she is awesome. Actually, that's the first video I saw with her in it.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

you're going to make me go looking arent you? make me venture out of my safe little cubby hole here in the OTT...

Yep.