Off Topic Playground

I said "shouldn't" not "cannot". Its how I envision a Henchman's behavior. I indirectly represent the company. Playing around with unpainted models is somewhat unprofessional. D:

I like her. Very squishy group though. Super fast and tricky for that though. Also Colette's special scheme sucks butts. lol

mako... I think i'm going to be taking your approach to painting. if it's worth doing it's worth taking the time to do it right!

I'm starting to head that direction myself...fun part of disengaging painting from playing. How was dancing?

Colette's scheme is at least better than the Resser one for Nicodem...

It's an endless cycle of demanding more and more of your painting though. It's taken me years to start to learn to say 'stop, this is good enough and I can't do any more to it now'.

Been a while since I went all out on a model, just for crazy. Step by step guides put a bit of a limit on it as you can't tinker as much, and painting crews to play with means getting them done without mucking about for weeks!

Oh, hello Maruts, what's that you say? You think I should go all out crazy on you? Well, since you ask so politely...

I'm still looking forward to that one.

Honestly, I'm debating my Gencon entry now...I can either do the diorama, which, while awesome, is mostly straightforward...or find something else an go all insane and experimental on it.

I bet it really pushes you to your limits. I am just kind of worried about the models being there to play with. They will be used and superb paint jobs can be ruined. At the moment I am content with what I can do, as I aim for good tabletop. Thus I can paint 3-4 models a week if I take the time.

I do have a 54mm figure at home waiting for me to go nuts on it and push myself to the limits. Kind of intimidated by it too, tbh. xD

it should. I might need a little help figuring out the leveling though.

Can help. Send me a PM, or a phone call, email, whatever, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Cor, that outfit is a little snug! Lol

No kidding. That reminds me, though, someone made 54mm pieces of Commander Shepard (both versions) and Liara from the Mass Effect series.

Also I didn't know you were a gal. :0

Would you be willing to get into Malifaux minis too? :D

umm maybe eventually... they're pretty models. But only to paint. I'm not really interested in playing.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

lol i know right, ed? It works with his expression too. looks like he's screaming in pain to me.