Off Topic Playground

Have fun with that!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Oh, the usual rule is 'it can always be thinner' lol. But really, once it starts to look like coloured milk, that's about right. Depends how fussy you want to be as to which milk. I paint with skimmed milk level paints, but when I'm feeling lazy I go up to 10%. Heh

It's a mare to keep the details clean if you have thick paint. Several thin layers is smoother than one thick one typically, and on this stuff a single brush mark shows up massively.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Ahh, that joyous moment of realisation. I love it when I find those these days. They used to drive me mad, cos I figured it meant I'd got it wrong. These days, I see them more as proof I've found something to work on. *grin*

Oh, why does Sophie torture me so? She's decided that a pushing daisies crew would be amusing. With the piemaker able to make a model that dies take a 1 action before it's removed, but chuck having an aura called 'any last words or requests?' that makes it a spell only...

Oh, why does Sophie torture me so? She's decided that a pushing daisies crew would be amusing. With the piemaker able to make a model that dies take a 1 action before it's removed, but chuck having an aura called 'any last words or requests?' that makes it a spell only...

....really? Don't you have enough stuff to do? I could have sworn an SPG crew was on the list somewhere already.

You working Saturday?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Ok, I was roasting earlier. Then I needed my hooded top on. Now I'm roasting again.

...it's not hayfever, is it.

No, no that doesn't sound like hayfever