Off Topic Playground

The Maruts most likely. Don't actually know what the categories are so I should probably check that!

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Possibly more than that, since I could take a unit if I have one done. And from the looks of 2012, you can enter multiple times in each category. Top four in single figure were Marike Reimer and julianne harty. Two each

Ah cats...

Yeah, I've never done a tournament for card games before, should be interesting. Like I said, I don't expect to do very well, I've only ever played it once and was borrowing a deck. No idea if what I've got will even work.

Eh, I think I'll be good. Game theory is a particular knack of mine once I've gotten to see something in action. Well, depending on the complexity, lol. It's why people still ask my advice on 40k lists in spite of the fact that I haven't played in almost a year.

I really enjoy card gaming, I had a deck for the Lord of the Rings card game that many could not believe worked *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

As for game theory, I tend to run the crazier plan the better.....