Off Topic Playground

Wait and see if any new boxes are released. And what I have to do about cards. Could be we'll be playing version 1 for months to come.

It looks like they're going to be releasing plastic versions of all current boxes. Based on the pic of Raspy's new set, we're looking at the Master, a big guy, three minions and a totem. And the current rumor is Faction Decks, like Warmachine did.

Time to start harvesting organs again then to raise money. Sorry orphans, got to be done.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Hot diggety that'll be a nice looking Raspy crew if the minis come out like the artwork.

I'm restricting my stuff to crews I expect to play...out of Book 1 stuff, that's Raspy and Lady J (great pair for demos, here's hoping they still will be) and Seamus, although odds are I won't rebuy his stuff. Not sure who else I would pick up, honestly...

Nope, don't have to worry about postage at all this year...it'll be a bit odd, that's for sure.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

I haven't had him out on the table for a while... I need to get back to guild but I'm itching to get Yan Lo out on the table

Well, give it a bit and you can have him leading your Neverborn instead...

$10 would be OK (annoying but probably worth it), $15 I'd probably drop a couple of factions and maybe pick up the decks the following year.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I wonder if the TtB librarian model will come with version 1 or 2 cards? Same for the EBO extras.