Off Topic Playground

It's a rather substantial announcement.

If I cave and get a small force for Infinity, I was thinking of centering on McMurrough, because apparently he works well with the 2nd Irregular Cameronians and allows the player to take 3 if I read this right.

Can they be played with Margot and Duroc (Equipe Mirage-5) effectively?

If I wanted to do McMurrough and three Cameronians in a Caledonian Sectorial, any thoughts on what else I should get to compliment them?

Ill get back t you in a minute when i figure out what all those low tech things do

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Ok, so first issue is that you can't take Mirage 5 and Caledonians in the same Sectorial, so you'd have to run a general Ariadna list. This isnt too bad though as neith would be your link team to begin with, so you're just getting more options. Dropping one 2nd Irregular for access to Mirage 5 is a smart move.

Irregulars ARE irregular though, so they aren't going to be adding anything to your order pool, the chain rifles are nasty but relatively close range. Will @#$@ up camo though. You'll probably want to invest in some ranged cover fire for them? I'd go with Mormaers. Then stock up on volunteers and swarm the field

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

logo_31.png ARIADNA

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png7 orden_irregular.png3 orden_impetuosa.png3

logo_31_12.pngCALEDONIAN MORMAER AP HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 48)

logo_31_12.pngCALEDONIAN MORMAER AP HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 48)

logo_31_20.pngCAMERONIAN 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW. (22)

logo_31_20.pngCAMERONIAN 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW. (22)

logo_31_27.pngMARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 75)

logo_31_27.pngDUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW.

logo_31_1.pngLINE KAZAK Lieutenant Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (9)

logo_31_1.pngLINE KAZAK Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (9)

GROUP 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png0 orden_irregular.png3 orden_impetuosa.png3

logo_31_21.pngIRMANDINHO Chain Rifle, D-Charges, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (10)

logo_31_21.pngIRMANDINHO Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (19)

logo_31_21.pngIRMANDINHO Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (19)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open with Army 4