Off Topic Playground

Hm. Yeah, seems like a MARUT, Achilles and Penthesilea are 252 points. Not bad, gives you some room to work in some cheerleaders...

Actually, that might make an interesting list. 300 points can get you those three, a pair of Netrod beacons and three Dakini Tactbots.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

A rooftop table?

Infinity is an urban warzone game, doing a board on the roof of buildings would be interesting.

Lime, if you're trying to raise your post count for the beta, it doesn't work...posts in here don't count. :)

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Heh, one of the entertaining things about this thread is seeing Justin and Mack in here at random hours...

Yikes. I don't want to see my post count fly up! I'm scared of change. Well, actually, I love change. But the joke didnt work if I said that.

I reckon the lads are keeping a wary eye on our insanity, in case they need to send out the men in white coats. Course, I have a white coat so I can blend in and escape *wink*

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I'm getting very curious about tomorrow's girl genius. What's behind door number 13..?

*swings in through the window,..*

Evenin' folks,...

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Well,.. it seems the bar is closed at the moment. Guess I'll try back later.

*swings off into the night*