Off Topic Playground

Was it a box bonanza? Heh. Dd it go well on Saturday? I had... a number of drinks (I wasn't drunk, but there was no way I could drive. That's probably a fair description!) and didn't get close to wifi all that day...

Hungry is usually a good sign.

my bed is rebuilt, i have a book case again, and quite a few of my boxes are either shoved in storage, or unpacked! having a little sister who is willing to dig through your stuff for a few hand me downs is awesome.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

it was definitely a box bonanza. you don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to move.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

and it went pretty well yah. I got shot by souped up gremlins. and fixed a light.

Because I sleep when it's light out. :-P The contrast is nice.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Oh, and I suppose this deserves to be thrown out as a warning- if I say that the room is dark, and you decide to make one part of it really bright, expect to be shot at... >.>

Ugh. Twilight. (twitch) Burn it! BURN IT ALL!

...Why no, I don't have any issues with what they call 'romance' movies today. Why do you ask?

eh, still not a zombie fan...I have a hard time taking any premise seriously when all you have to do to solve it is bicycles or pets.

Horror. Mostly. Though I am not too nit picky about movies, really. I am more into video games as my medium for horror. Really helps you get into the mood better since you feel more involved in it as the player.

Indeed. Creepiest thing I've ever seen as a horror medium was the old Aliens v. Predators 2 game for PC...that game freaked me out. O.O

Heh, if that's your biggest problem with those books, Chris, you've been kept well away from the truly enraging parts...which is a good thing. Stay in your ignorance, it's less frustrating.

I dunno. I recall two movies. 28 Days and 28 Weeks later. The first being the best. Guy wakes up in London hospital and everything is deserted. No bodies, nothing. Then he sees other humans and they start running at him enraged and trying to kill him.

Look at Silent Hill or heck even the first Dead Space. Grand horror games.

Well, I always say I'm willing to give almost any book a chance... And I actually liked "the host" it wasn't fantastic but it was an entertaining read and the main character had a bit of a backbone and didnt go into system failure just because the guy she was in love with wanted to kill her. Unlike Bella who turns into a frigging zombie because a guy she barely knows but has a crush on IN HIGH SCHOOL! Moves away. Sorry. No, I just... Rrrrgh how pathetic and weak do you have to be to get like that? The stuff that happens in high school? IT DOESN'T FRIGGING MATTER!!!!

I dunno. I recall two movies. 28 Days and 28 Weeks later. The first being the best. Guy wakes up in London hospital and everything is deserted. No bodies, nothing. Then he sees other humans and they start running at him enraged and trying to kill him.

Look at Silent Hill or heck even the first Dead Space. Grand horror games.

Dead space is on my list of games to play when I have time.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Well, I always say I'm willing to give almost any book a chance... And I actually liked "the host" it wasn't fantastic but it was an entertaining read and the main character had a bit of a backbone and didnt go into system failure just because the guy she was in love with wanted to kill her. Unlike Bella who turns into a frigging zombie because a guy she barely knows but has a crush on IN HIGH SCHOOL! Moves away. Sorry. No, I just... Rrrrgh how pathetic and weak do you have to be to get like that? The stuff that happens in high school? IT DOESN'T FRIGGING MATTER!!!!

Part of me wants to actually discuss this, the other part wants to pretend Twilight doesn't exist.