Off Topic Playground

Moon base! Ed you've been holding out on me.

I hope the wedding is going well and that mako isn't getting completely buried, or they're at least giving him a straw to breathe with.

Monkeys... Well, hope they have fun....

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Ack, bad manners. I'm sorry. Thank you shine!

glowing engines? cool, how'd you do that? paint or stick little lights in them?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Guys Guys! I'm so excited! The internet at my parents house is fast enough for me to watch the new dr who episodes on a website that uploads them almost as soon as they air. only way I get to watch them... don't have cable. I CAN WATCH THEM NOW!!!!!

Edited by bowchikawowers

Dr. Who,.. fantastic show. Ever see the old stuff? Tom Baker years are my favorite.

Out of the new stuff, I thought Chris Eccelston's part was far too short. My favorite so far though is David Tennant. Not a huge fan of Matt Smith though. Not sure why, but he just lacks something for me.

I am curious however, what exactly they plan to do. The Doctor only has 2 more incarnations left. After that,.. it's game over.

I loved Donna. and I quite like Matt. David was awesome though, they're tied right now for favorite new dr.

I have seen the old stuff. it's so awesomely corny. Tom baker is pretty awesome all right.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

in other news. i'm all moved out of my apartment. gotta get set up in my new place though. so much unpacking! gosh I hate moving...