Off Topic Playground

Not too bad. Nothing exciting, but nothing complicated either. Every now and then that's a good thing.

I'll have to look into that ruleset, would be nice to get use out of all the fantasy character pieces I have.

In unrelated news, thank God for professors who are willing to work with students...this term has been insane, and I missed more than a few assignments, but both of them are willing to work with me on getting stuff turned in so I don't auto-fail the courses.

Me too. Hopefully should be able to, although it means not much fun stuff this week so I can knock out the assignments. Nothing too onerous, just time consuming.

I keep wanting to mess about with the old Path to Glory rules from Warhammer 6th edition... I've got them still, and it'd be a fun thing to mess about with if I had the group for it.

Monique needs to be finished first and foremost as a painting project. Hopefully some writing, too. The term is almost over, so I'll be able to actually commit to my projects once these courses are done and I've got a three month break, lol. Somewhere along the way need to paint my bloody Gencon crew still, LOL.