Off Topic Playground

Well, luckily there's four people... makes it pretty easy. Just means first place gets one pick each instead of the usual two picks!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Crap. Elle came up with a new display piece idea, and I found out I can get the parts for less than $10.

doing well enough. you?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Today, I overheard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.

Not too bad. Apparently the prober broke tonight, so I won't be running it. Just makes me laugh that we can't maintain things properly because a $100 set of probes is too expensive for management to have on hand.

Also, trying to resist indulging Elle on the Tau display piece project...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Different kind of pain...but yeah, both genders have their own unique problems on stuff.

Fair enough. Me, I'm just waiting (im)patiently for more Zentraedi stuff. But yeah, I remember that show, although it came out before I was born, lol. Been watching it the past few weeks, surprisingly survived the years. Although Dana is bugging me now that I'm in season two...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

(waves) Hey Mack, welcome to the OTT!

I have a bunch that I like, but I'm rather picky. I like Gundam Wing and the 08th MS Team, for instance, but not the rest of them. Still, there's a lot of great animes out there. Absolute favorites would have to be Rurouni Kenshin (ending at the Kyoto arc...the rest of it made no sense... >.>) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Great stories, those.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

So, what genres do you watch? Too bad you're not on in the morning, you and Steam could have some great discussion on stuff.

I have a wide variety of tastes. cowboy bebop, wolf's rain, ghost in the shell, naruto, bleach, trinity blood, trigun, requiem from the darkness, vampire princess miyu.. and the list goes on and on. Current favorites,.. high school of the dead, and deadman wonderland.

Vampire ones aren't so much my favorite storyline, I must admit. Although I will admit, most of the anime vampires are more interesting than other ones.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

So, gotten any work done on the basing project?

Hm? Oh, just a single Fire Warrior. Got reading the Fire Warrior novel again, and got the idea of working on a display piece for Shas'la Kais. Paint him up in normal Tau colors, then go heavy over it with weathering, scratches, blood smears...make him look like he's been through hell.