Off Topic Playground

Yup, think I can resist it. Most of the models are kind of dull.

Need to let the bank recover after Arena Rex.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Mini paintathon question time. What next?

Yan Lo box x 2

Lucas box

Miss Terious

Metal Gamin x 3

Dead Doxy x 2

Drowned x 3

Rogue Necromancy

Marcus

Crooligan x 3

Misaki

I backed out of Rex because of money concerns, which I'm okay with. When the game comes out, I'll look into it once again, although my enthusiasm for it dimmed somewhat as time went on. But odds are I'll pick up some of the models for the fun of painting them regardless.

August 14th.

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I'm not looking forward to the beating my account is going to take in August... I usually buy about $100 worth of stuff at the Leadership Summit, and then Gencon is the next week... >.<

Not going to end well at all.

If there's the usual $100+ gets you the free Miss... miniature then that's a guaranteed chunk of money I need.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I wonder how (if) kickstarter trends change after the first few big ones start arriving if there are added costs.

No kidding. I'm actually going to be making a more conscious effort to set aside money for Robotech outside of my regular accounts...that way, it's easier to keep track of it and go 'this isn't being touched'. Too bad Kickstarter doesn't use paypal, that'd make life super easy. (kicks Kickstarter)