Off Topic Playground

And...apparently I missed the deadline for summer courses. (hangs head) oh well, I'll live. Could probably do with a couple months off anyway...I'll get back into the crazy in the fall.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Besides, I realized the two classes I wanted to take during my 'take it easy' semester were both 400 level courses...

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

I blame Mako, he is not here so it must be his fault *grin*

Sorry to hear it though is always hard when you loose focus....

Heh, of course it's his fault!

Losing focus sucks, but regaining it is great, lol. Thank God it happened while I still have time to attempt to repair the damage.

Oh, speaking of blaming people, I'm betting Chris is going to blame all us OTTers for the fact that she may be picking up painting miniatures as a new hobby...

The level of difficulty for a class is indicated by the hundreds digit. A 100 level course is an 'intro to college' style class. 200 is the basic 'intro to topic' course, 300 and 400 are more intense looking into things.

Seems that she is, now that she knows what stuff is out there. I advised her to get some Reaper primary colors, a white, a black (she's a fancy artist, wants to mix her own paints, lol) a flow improver and one of Reaper's $4 models to start off.

Yeah my painting did not really take off till the missus and my mate started painting for display..... made me raise my game.

My hobby is rapidly turning into miniature's painting, not wargaming, so I think that's part of my desire to improve stuff. One thing that I know that I'm both looking forward to and dreading is the idea of painting all those models from the Robotech kickstarter... of course, I'm going to have to paint all the Valkyries different, so that's 8 or 9 different color schemes to come up with before December...

Morning Mako, how's England?

And congrats on getting to the finals, we all knew it was happening! *wink* What'd you buy?

I saw the new Cyriss stuff from Warmachine yesterday...first faction from Privateer Press that I absolutely can't stand the aesthetic at all... most of the rest, I can find something about it that I like.

Anyway, that besides the point, more Gators sounds great. What have you got so far?