Off Topic Playground

I think I'll stick with something simpler. Like four dimensional chess. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Oh, incidentally, I'll finally have time to do that reading on Friday with luck, is that going to be too late to write about it?

Heh, no kidding. Much as I love Battletech as an idea, the system has too much complication. When something as simple as artillery takes 10 additional rules, it's a bit odd.

Anyway, we'll see. Like I said, here's hoping that Robotech is much simpler...

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Um. Hopefully not, Mako! Gonna do reading on the trip, I take it?

Me too, would be nice to do a giant mecha game without needing a PhD. The only thing I'm worried about is finding terrain in scale... Here's hoping they make some and it's priced well. (fingers crossed)

So, Monkey, what're you working on this week?

This week, not much..... finishing the basing on the big box of Malifaux so I can spray them and start painting.

Need to tidy up my rules and print them out to give to a couple of guys on the weekend.

What you working on?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

All ready for the big trip Mako?

They're securely packed. I hope. Will find out in a day and a half!

Anyone in tonight?

'twas the night before mako flew, and all though the thread, not a creature was stirring, except that undead...

*wanders off to find shotgun*