Off Topic Playground

Heh, no worries...it's up now! It'll be interesting to see how things go.

I'm okay tonight. Last night was pretty good at work, hopefully tonight is too. Just got one of my kickstarters today, my terrain from Impudent Mortal. Six buildings to toss together. Looking forward to tackling them.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Way to go Bleach!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Way to go Bleach!

Its not even the factions. I just cannot cope with the models. For some odd reason, when Ipick up the models and start to paint them I stop almost immediately after. I cannot get into them as much as I would like too.

It may also be because I only have a generic coloring scheme penned out for the models, but when it comes to actually painting them I cannot feel myself into them and suddenly dislike the models.

I am going to go for the Japanese Sectorial models though. They are simple yet awesome enough and I can actually visualize them in my color scheme. Every bit of them. :D

Well the japanese sectorial is a group in itself. They basically use more or less only the japanese themed parts of the Yu Jing.

I will try to pick up the starter pack, a blister with a HMG model, a special character model to replace the 'leader/big guy' of the starter pack and two of those kick ass bikers.