Off Topic Playground

oooh or they're doing radio dramas. sleepy clank was indeed pretty darn hilarious.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

hey! an update!

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

also that is the most disturbing cathedral i have ever seen, and we did a whole section i art history on gothic cathedrals. so I've seen quite a few...

i'm kind of a spazzy packer. i spend about 20 minutes frantically throwing everything i own into boxes, then i unpack it and reorganize it, then I get mad because there's a mess so I clean everything up, and unpack it all again in the process because the boxes are not nice to look at. rinse and repeat.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

ok.. more like a couple hours throwing into boxes. a lot of it is books... i own a lot of books...

Heh, me and a friend that used to be a professional mover boxed my stuff up. Then discovered we were the only ones that could lift the crates...

They're getting there, a little more later tonight if I have time, and I'll be taking some photos tomorrow I reckon.