Off Topic Playground

(snerk)

It'll be interesting to see this all come together, that's for sure. Especially if you lot do pick the mining village to start at, you'll get to meet Ledger and all them early. *grin* Considering the spider phobia of a couple of you, I'm thinking a 'mines of moria' trick is a must! Only switch goblins with spiders.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Shaper! You keep lurking out there, how are you?

And yeah, Spartan's ADD on races is starting to get annoying...they have plenty of races already, work on them some more!

Old topic, but this is a fundamental issue I have with Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Armada...and instead of tightening all those new factions up and making sure the game plays well, they release an all new project in Dystopian Legions and even more stuff for DW and F:A.

The (what I feel is unhealthy) explosion of those games, along with Uncharted Seas' fantasy theme, are the reasons why US is the most interesting of their games to me. I'm sure it's making them money in the short run, but if the balance issues aren't even close people are going to leave the game(s) in droves.

I'd love to have played on the Skype RP thing, but I don't have enough time to do all the hobby stuff I want to do as it stands now...

Oh, I wouldn't be aiming at you. But the theory is that more bullets = better, so aiming isn't really a focus of my character. If I can find a way to create my own crossfire, so much the better *wink*

I'm reasonably certain I won't be too much of a liability until I get a big gun, by which point I might have had spare skills to add to my accuracy. Lol