Off Topic Playground

Going well. Work is moving right along. Oh, rpg question for you. Out of these options, which sounds least interesting as a point to start off in Malifaux- Pioneer town, mining town, Malifaux city slum or Guild outpost?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Dinner? Ooh, food would be good. I'm hungry

Almost lunch time for me, I'm looking forward to it...

Aww, I liked the outpost! Though I guess my character is pretty set up for working that environment to his advantage. I can't see him in a slum somehow!

My second choice for most interesting would be the mine I guess, pioneer towns don't have much to interest a gentleman gambler lol.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Get some guards in your debt, and then run it as a quiet little orderly place that actually works for me instead *evil*

Sill, can try to do that later on in the campaign hehe

Then again it does not really matter where you start us, we will go where you dont want us too anyway :)

See, and that's why I plan out a few different locations with some generic characters and plot hooks in each town...that way, I just have to give you the bait when you get there. *grin* The only way to keep you on the rails is to make them huge and maze-like... lol

The company that all the Gav clones formed in schlock mercenary?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Awwwww

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Would be a whole new level of splitting the party!

Ah, but if I'm laying down that much fire and moving about like a magical thing, I should be good to hit everyone but myself! Unless I can shoot, warp forward, and get in front of my bullet.

...which I now desperately want to try, to see if I can.