Off Topic Playground

Ethics. The paper is on downloading the intellectual content of others.

Ah, interesting. College course?

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

I prefer vampire fish over terrible artijokes.

>.>

<.<

See how much people will be laughing when a fireteam of an Ekross, a Makaul and a Kamiel rip apart whatever gets in the way, then throws down a smoke grenade at their feet when people try to retaliate...

I haven't gotten to that point just yet. I've been working on getting better with my paint mixes, so I've been doing the base colors on all the different models so that I don't waste paint. Skin and cloth is done on 90% of them, bodysuit has the darkest color down, and the armor is done on all of them. Have left the weapons and the details for everything. It's weird, I usually hate batch painting... but then, since everything is a completely different piece, it doesn't feel like batch painting.

...Shine...I can't figure out what you're ranting about. It looked like you were praising mercenaries, now you're against them...

Generic, I think. Yeah, the other sectorial doesn't have a starter yet. And yes, the Odalisques are very, very pretty.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Oh! Just found what Shine was going on about. Druze fireteams...that's a nasty combination. And Scarface.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Oh! Just found what Shine was going on about. Druze fireteams...that's a nasty combination. And Scarface.

Well, my computer just rebelled against coming to this site... O.o I blame Steam, he's the new addition to the thread. *grin*

I'm doing okay. Doing a self-analysis on learning style and brain dominance... kinda interesting results on the style inventory. The brain dominance isn't surprising at all, lol. Whole brain with strong right brain tendencies.

Nope! The Hassassin Bahram Sectorial list is the only one of the three lists that cannot bring Odalisques. You want the Haqqislam Starter Pack.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

And yeah, I'm debating between three different secondary crews... Haqqislam generic, Combined Army Shavastii and the merc force with Nomads, Haqq and ALEPH.

Hmm. I would probably go for the Hassassin models, since I like those the best. Might pick up the starter and two or three other models. Basically all the models I see are named the same, just have different weaponry. Correct?

Correct. Have you checked out the army lists on the website? It'll make more sense if you see them. Each entry has multiple options, which gives them different weapon loadouts and their point costs. So, Ghulam as standard in the starter box have a Rifle and a Light Shotgun, but can also have a Panzerfaust, or an HMG, which are separate blisters.

Who'd you bring and who'd you play against, Steam? Getting any practice with your Ten Thunders?