Off Topic Playground

Cheers, I liked how it would give him more depth, make what happens in games affect him more, and open up more dispositions to him. In his more bleak moods, he'd be a death obsessed dabbler.

Just got to have the events occur to create that effect on him lol

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Yeah, if the raccidgeons are flying about, try not to leave food in sight of the window. They're quite heavy and have a lot of momentum!

A couple of the things I want to try out as one shots would be something like a dungeon crawl, or a prison break. So if those work their way into the campaign, I'm sure that'll happen to him! *wink*

Hey Mako, did you get the chance to see the Tohaa all painted up with the blue and the tan?

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

And Monkey, a definite advantage for you for the playtesting is you'll get to try out some different Paths before committing to an idea for the game.

Heh, well you're the fatemaster, I trust you to weave things in that we can corrupt my characters personality with! Irony would be that likely he'd get a totally benign and cheery tarot, lol.

I've just looked! (How I miss threads when I use the new threads button is beyond me. Clearly I'm very special...). They're looking good but the tan needs a little something doesn't it. Maybe a pale grey-brown highlight, to desaturate it and brighten it without being the same as the skin? Tricky one. Colour theory says that should help, as it's the opposite of the blue and purple pairing. But as we know, theory isn't always right lol.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Ahh, you're still putting your life in my hands? Hehe.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Sucks about the not playing though.

Aw, I'm sorry Monkey... maybe next time? Oh! You could come to my next tourney, right? *grin*

I was thinking about just trying a bone/cream color and seeing what happens, honestly. It tying in with the skin tone might not be a bad idea.

And the idea of anyone trusting me or Mako with anything in this game is kinda scary...

Yeah, we've hardly come up with ideas to inspire confidence in our choices! Most of mine have been daft as anything, in fact...

That works too Ed, in many ways it's taking the theory further - cream is after all a very very desaturated and pale brown ish colour!

And on that note,I appear to have hit the physical exhaustion point. So I'm going to slink off and get four hours of sleep...

So far it's good...we'll see how it goes once I get to drybrushing.

And amen to the Friday sentiment...

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

One thing that I'm finding is it's much easier using the flow improver with non-Citadel paints, just because I have to put it on a palette, so I'm getting more used to good control of that bit of things