Off Topic Playground

Right now, pretty bad. Crap. Well, I'll put her with the Ekross and one of the Markuul... they've got gaps that need to be fixed, so I'll do those three together. She's one of the models that I think will be fun to paint, might as well take my time with her.

And now I'm debating trying out painting tattoos on her and the Markuul... they've got their arms exposed to the shoulder, and she's flaunting that leg as much as she possibly can...

There's a lot of character to these pieces, and I'm enjoying painting them. I think the blue bodysuit is the main thing that I'm less than thrilled with at the moment, but the rest of the color scheme is pretty simple. And I've always wanted to try things like tattoos and freehand, but it requires a good amount of blank space, which isn't really there on most of the Wyrd models.

But yeah, the plan is to take Infinity and really experiment and have fun with them. *grin*

Um. Painting my Tohaa, that's about it, lol. Oh, and making two different meals for dinner because the first one was terrible... just because it's the same type of thing as a meal you like, doesn't mean that the brands keep the meal tasting the same.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Uh oh, stress is never good. what happened?

My PC went belly up the night before yesterday, so I was trying to fix it. When I realise it was a hardware problem I had to wait till morning and then phone up the local PC repair shop to confirm my theory that the graphics card was fried. They confirmed it and thankfully where nice enough to loan me a graphics while we wait for the new one they've ordered for me to arrive.

Thanks guys. Yeah well these things happen and my parents are willing to help me out so I'm not losing too much money. The card didn't need updating but I'm happy to see it go cause it was a GeForce GTX 480 which is a high temperature card so any card I get will most likely run at a lower temperature. Just no miniatures for the near future.