Off Topic Playground

You have more stuff now ed?

I've just got in from having my backside handed to me in a 30 stone game by shine. Since my only experience with her is her getting rat mauled before she got a chance to do anything, did not realise Cassandra could wreck Kaeris' crew with one breathe fire! Also learned why I shouldn't bunch up with the fire gamin. Not entirely wise. Still, I killed everything but Colette and Cassandra I think.

No, managing to avoid that for now... granted, I still have four models to go...

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

You have more stuff now ed?

I've just got in from having my backside handed to me in a 30 stone game by shine. Since my only experience with her is her getting rat mauled before she got a chance to do anything, did not realise Cassandra could wreck Kaeris' crew with one breathe fire! Also learned why I shouldn't bunch up with the fire gamin. Not entirely wise. Still, I killed everything but Colette and Cassandra I think.

Yeah, a Gao Rael sniper, 4 Markauul close combat infantry, and a Diplomatic Delegate.

And yes, Fire Gamin are risky to bunch up... don't use them for Railwalking with Mei, it'll end badly, lol.

A diplomat? Heh. Dangerous ones, those...

Sigh. Noisy blasted neighbours again. How many am I allowed to hit with a brick before it becomes illegal?

Aye, once I got past the first mistake that cost me half the wounds on most my crew, I did ok. Quite liked Kaeris' style. Way too late to recover from a totally daft positioning fail, but that's the learning thing!

Yeah it sucks major time. I will have to find another place to play at. Need a larger place anyway, since we're so many now. :)

I am actually also going to make a little trophy for the player who has the best average two game days on the Dead of Winter event. Bought a Rasputina Alt sculpt and am going to paint it up all gold and shiny and glue it onto a little wooden base with a plaque and the name of the player engraved in it. :)

Oh, that sounds like an awesome idea, Bleach! I like that plan.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

And congrats on the growing group!

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

When's your tourney, Monkey?

Dreamer and three teddies? That just sounds like fun! I know my Misaki list would have a ball with it... Taelor, Misaki, two Archers, a Torakage and Yamaziko...

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Crap...just noticed some mold lines on my Diplomatic Delegate while base coating her legs... (sigh) How much do I care?