Off Topic Playground

Hm. Spiffy! Might have to look into that sometime. Although I think I'll be on an Infinity kick for a long time, honestly. So many pretty models, and even a tourney sized game seems to go quick from what I've been hearing...

And now I have Straighten Up and Fly Right stuck in my head. >.< Damn earworms...

Smart plan.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Twenty minutes to go... woot. Looking forward to getting home and taking some more photos of the Kamiel now that the painting's done, and getting up some WIP photos of the rest...

Nothing wrong with a bit of boring. Lets me catch up on comics and forums.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Gotten any further on figuring out a color scheme for the Nomads?

No, will wait till the minis arrive and possibly boot up Mass Effect 2 and use it's armour designer to try out colour schemes.

Oh, there's an idea! I almost went with a Mass Effect color scheme for my Tohaa... so tempting to paint them up as Asari...

If I ever do Nomads, might have to steal that idea from you.

I'm all caught up on my comics right now. Stopped reading a couple either because of lack of updates (Jacq of All Blades...and right before it ended too) or just got bored with it (Looking for Group).

Chaos and frustration. But ah well, it will all pass soon. Just got to shout at HP over my laptop again now!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Woo, my day just got even more fun, now two people are sulking and refusing to talk to each other after a big argument! Isn't science fun...