Off Topic Playground

There's an interesting story there...I feel that you must share it!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

And family politics sounds like you're going to be meeting an old 'friend', Chocobo...

And I will do

The party is so far

Lv2 half elf sorcerer Fenris Brimstone (me) I'm focusing my spells on buffs and feats to improve my weapons, prestige class is going to be a dragon disciple

Another Lv2 half elf who's name I can't spell, that will be focusing on necromancy so different to me in many ways

Lv2 human paladin Yoshi from distance eastern lands, rich prince who things his above everyone else and doesn't like orcs

Lv2 half Orc Barbadian called Dune

Lv2 half Orc fighter called Khan, both Orcs a bit greedy but trust worthy

Lv1 elven Ranger don't know his name, has been in many sessions with to judge him yet

Lv1 gnome Druid kaya, very devoited to her wolf and wolves in general as well as other animals

So far we've join an adventures guild and doing basic tasks until we're full members

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

That Old friend most Likely my sister who got me into the adventures guild

Hey Ed, how's the weather looking for the drive to work?

Things are a bit mad here, play is on next week so have been at rehearsal, tech meetings, and so on. Be nice to get back to just having my huge pile of projects!

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Shine, if you thought your stack of cards was excessive before, you should see the thick pile of laminate sheets that most of them are now in. Cutting them separate is going to be a slow process I think...

Well, there is stuff to do...I just don't want to do it. :-P

On the upside, I found a blog for GMing that gave me a great idea for the Through the Breach campaigns I'll be running...give you lot a pioneer town (or bandit camp, or mine, or so on and so forth...) and let your choices impact the development of the town, or lack thereof.

Pretty good. I've noticed it can be a bit tough having new players with more experienced ones, because of the speed difference and people wanting to play more games for more achievements and such forth. Not really much I can do to remedy that either, outside of playing for them I guess, which is not something I'd do

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I believe mako meant idea but instead typed CAPSLOCKide

It'll work itself out as new players become more comfortable with things, I'm betting.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

...oh. That would make more sense, lol!

Yeah, another town idea I thought of that I like if it fits the group is a sort've colony for Arcanists. Completely illegal town for Arcanists and those under their protection to live in away from the Guild.

I'll be looking forward to seeing that artwork, Shine! It sounds like a fun character concept even now.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Man, I wish I had my hands on the FMG... I want to start working on this kind of setting and NPC stuff right now.

Heh yeah, I missed the a on idea and autocorrect likes IDE...

Woot oil painting, nice and relaxing

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

You gonna want the necron head by then shine? Might be doable if I'm lucky