Off Topic Playground

Yeah, it's been fun reading over their rules. The rules themselves aren't too complicated, although I haven't gone into the details on the skills. Pretty similar to Malifaux in that regard.

Speaking of, I got a game in of that tonight. Yan Lo versus Mei Fang. Was a pretty interesting game, honestly.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

12 face cards, 4 aces, 2 jokers, and a spare painting.

I don't want to do the white armor, honestly...that kind of marble is a pain in the butt, and I'm not interested in that, lol. But yeah, I'm really leaning toward purple, but since I'm using it with my Ten Thunders, I'm more thinking the blue metallic.

You played a game of malifaux? What madness is this?

I was working off a guess of K Q J A for each suit, 2 jokers, and a final one of numbers and suit logos. And given time for delays, other projects, work, me not liking what I did, and so on, I reckon they'll probably take about a year to get them all sorted out. But that's a very vague estimate.

And pink, Ed. baby pink. Lol

...(twitch)

hell no, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

No, I'm thinking of replacing the white armor plating with a deep gunmetal blue. Not sure what I'll do different with the robes, though, most of them don't have a robe, but some of them do. I'll figure out something there, I bet.

I always liked a nice cream with a rich dark blue like that.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

And on that colourful note, I believe I shall slink off to bed. I could do with a few hours of sleep!

Catch you all later, chaps

So, with this starter set:

280901-0378-azul.jpg

So, keep the black/grey where it is, trade out the armor plating for the gunmetal blue... That super pale skin tone I think I'll keep. What about that orange? Trade it for purple or green?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

G'night Mako, sleep well mate.