Off Topic Playground

You are right Ed there are two of them ..... both :)

Lady Justice in the bath? or not the aesthetic you are going for?

Oh, that makes me really really glad I don't have Zoraida on the list...

I like the blade drawn thing, her standing with the blade slanting across her, tip on the floor on the opposite side would work I think. I want it to be a bit like a portrait hung in the guild offices to inspire the underlings so quite want an imposing stance

Have you got ideas on poses for anyone else? Cause I just had one for Lucius.

Go for it, I'm pretty much still sifting through all the poses I can think of to find the ones that have the right feel!

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

In fact Ed, message me the ideas so I don't lose them in the stream of stuff in here. Lol

Yeah same here, study is now taking most of the time but I try at least a hour a night. Manage to strip the paint off my old Space Marines that can be use in a Dark Angels army two nights ago. Also finished priming Misaki's crew and have put on the first coat of yellow as well as testing out my idea of having faction coloured bases.

Much harder than Misaki's box. She was one of the easy ones. Here you have tiny fiddly bits for Yan Lo's beard and Chiaki's ribbon. And a two part spear which means you're trying to line up both ends of the spear and getting the arms joined nicely to the body.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Morning Ed. What's new?