Off Topic Playground

I have a good friend who already bought in, and my brother is in love with the Military Order models. I'm gonna replace Dreadbowl with Infinity for now, lol. Plus, I want to try to get one of these:

post-6969-13911927833103_thumb.jpg

And it'd be perfect for Infinity, Killzone and Malifaux...so might as well go for Infinity and Malifaux to use on it!

Yeah, that never helps. Well, our local gaming club in general is starting to evaporate thanks to a lot of stuff that actually isn't club politics, so it's looking like the few people I know who play things like Infinity are going to be my only players...so might end up getting a new 'basement club' going for pick up games where people just say 'bring this to my place, board is set up'.

That sucks a bit, life dragging people back to the real world?

I'm resisting infinity. Until I get all my malifaux painted, no more game systems. Except maybe (and only maybe!) DzC. Though I do like the Aleph.

AArgh! *runs off with fingers in ears shouting to drown out the lure of infinity*

...(watches Mako calmly)

Huh. What's eating him?

And no, I wish it was something like that. More shop politics involving the owner, lol. Hopefully it works itself out, but if it doesn't... well, life gets complicated as a Henchman, lol.

I like the Aleph a lot, I just don't think I'd ever enjoy painting them. The Tohaa will be fun, though. Just need to resist painting them like Asari.

Wow, henching sounds like a part time UN peacekeeper task at times! I've not had much experience with lousy shop owners luckily, I bet it causes no end of trouble in the group.

I have a Maruts TAG back home I won in a painting contest, might bring that back with me in april. Though I'm pretty sure I've got plenty to paint already this year.

Trying to think of a good pose for my justice portrait that's not just the book art. Any ideas?