Off Topic Playground

I've always be into anything technical. I used to see my classes in Tech Studies in Secondary school to be more of a break than a actual lesson.

This degree is me retraining cause when I left school I didn't go down the computer route but the engineering one. Well after about two to three years in the oil industry I was made redundant (long story) right at the same time I was figuring out that a engineering career wasn't for me. So here I am now retaining to be a IT guy.

Welcome to my world of the IT guy...

Tho I don't have any flashy paperwork for it I've just been doing it for so long... These days I'm in the telco business.

On another note I finished building my Guild Riflemen tonight... nice figures to build but they are going to have to have the bases painted first before being attached to them because of how their coats flow...

I've been told by a girl back in England I have to get video. Not sure that will be possible, but I'll make sure the director takes photos at the dress rehearsal!

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

And I'll send you the money tomorrow Ed, I have to do some money things anyway. But not the roof yet, sadly. That seems to need yet another email to kick people into gear...

I'll do what I can!

Bleh, red fabric paint all over my fingers. Still, half my shorts are decorated. Might settle back to start sketching the rough guides for an oil painting

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Wow, I just re-discovered something. Picking out poses is hard, getting it looking right for the person is tricky, especially when you don't want to just copy existing stuff!