Off Topic Playground

Ha ha yeah I had a good design brief ....

Missus:What do you want on your cake this year?

Nephew:A (insert name here, I still have no idea what it is a giant millipede thing)

Missus:A what?

Nephew:Hang on.... (runs off to get a dvd cover and shows us a picture of it)

Missus:Umm.... ok, anything else?

Nephew:And a scorpion, and a spider .... and a dragonfly on a tree and maybe a lizard, but only if you like, in a forest but that can be green icing if you like.

Uncle (who does the decorating) .... sigh

Well, you get a cookie for finding my mistake! I[ve fixed it on the files, and there's a note on how to fix it on your copy on the thread. I just changed the name on the lookup bit but not the actual list. DeadJudge should have NE in front of it.

Yeah, I'm working through it right now...don't have enough room on the Resser page for all the different ones I have...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Aha! Figured it out. Yay for the basics of Excel training in High School... way too many Ressers, lol

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Aha! Figured it out. Yay for the basics of Excel training in High School... way too many Ressers, lol

Yeah, I only put twenty rows in initially so I could work on it easier. Copy and insert rows will get you the formulae and data validation settings in the new rows pretty simply.

Still one or two glitches, but I'll do an updated list in a day or two that should iron those out.

The funniest bit for me is watching people realise how much stuff they have! I've had one of these for ages, so it's no shock to me *grin*