Off Topic Playground

Indeed. Now Im trying to get a hold of someone to find out if Im working tonight, not working tonight or training tonight. Then apparently working till feb

Yikes man! I hope things work out for you on that :\ I hate when employers mess up scheduling and leave you in the dark, it's probably my biggest pet peeve.

Looks like I'll have to rely on Google Cache or the Wayback Machine to get my blog posts. While I can see why Wyrd killed the blog feature- it makes sense, especially when cranks like me aren't talking much about the product anymore, it would've been nice to get a notice saying "hey, we're shutting the blogs off on this date- if you want to back stuff up, please do so."

Maybe I can ask someone to send me a dump of my posts. I have webspace and it'd be a convenient reason to get my site going.

Also, best of luck, Shine- I hope it goes OK.

THQ was the publisher for games like the before mentioned Darksiders and WWE. They also published the Warhammer 40,000 video games, Saints Row, Red Faction, and Metro 2033.

The Darksiders IP still doesn't have a buyer but the latest rumours is Platinum Games is interested, they're famous for Bayonetta and MadWorld.

Edited by Saighdear