Off Topic Playground

As long as I've not missed any out (and thats hard to know), Guild have 48, Ressers and arcanists 51, neverborn 50, and outcasts 62. That's including the ten thunders stuff that's dual faction.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Good luck Web, I'll keep some bit or other of me crossed for ya!

I'd rather not have to try and do that out the window as you drive. It wouldn't be fun for anyone!

Will make sure I have a stock of sweets and such too, no sense taking a road trip without plenty of sugar *grin*

All I have to do now is wait for the roof repair quote to turn up and tell me if I'm stuffed or not.

Still, at least I finished the model lists, they're in hte 1000 soulstones thread waiting to see if anyone spots one I missed. Might start a new thread for it though so it doesn't get lost.

I went through the crew creator painstakingly, it's just the odd stuff that is summoned like ikiryo, voodoo dolls and such that I might have missed. Put it in a thread now so it's more obvious and not wrecking the other thread.

I'm hoping it leaves a dent rather than a massive gouged hole, it's definitely not going to be cheap but there's expensive and there's disastrous! I hate waiting to find out stuff like this. If it costs enough, it will actually force me to go home in August to get a better paid job and cut down my expenses. Don't expect it to be that bad though. *crosses fingers*

Heh, I've had a licence so long I've had to renew the photo card bit of it!

Yeah, he got my details in case I won anything when I paid up, I though it was fairly pointless at the time lol. Might give him a call or an email to let him know, then he might be able to order it before I'm there next...

It was a snowy winter evening. Lights on the streets were flickering (not really) on and off. The crazed (indeed!) young man was in his workshop, laughing mischievously and maniacally.

"Arise, my minions! Soon you will wreck havoc and destruction! I will reap the rewards for my endeavors! MUAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Then Matt finished painting his two Flesh Constructs.

-fin

Would be possibly the loudest torrent of swearing ever if that happened! Would have to cost a lot though for that. Which would mean the leak would have to have damaged the building substantially and the whole wall needed ripping open and repairing. Despite it not actually being reported as a roof leak for six weeks or so, I don't think it's got that bad.

I tend to leave out my radio station at work, because I listen to rock and heavy stuff, whereas everybody else in the company likes pop music. (blarg).

So I get to listen to the current pop music all day and basically listen to the same ten pop songs for eight hours straight.

Sometimes, though, I force people to listen to my music. Some nice Harcore and Metalcore stuff to knock them off their feet. :3