Off Topic Playground

I'm good. Working on some more descriptions for my art friend. Yesterday was a lot of tech information, today is characters and racial characteristics. One of these days I'll get back to the story, lol.

How's the family?

They are all ok... Lily is loving the snow and is constantly wanting to go outside in it, dragging her wellies around the house as a subtle hint!

And this is usually ten minutes before her bedtime! I compromise and hold her up to the window so she can see it lol..

Hmmm, I think my next Hench purchase will be a snow storm, in anticipation of running it with my fancy barfight Viks. Got a fun idea of suspending a bunch of chairs in a swirl around it

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Plus you know, I really like Storms model

Alright, we're looking at about $300 for the hotel from Wednesday night to Sunday morning, about $150 for gas for the trip, and then money for personal stuff. Splitting up the price between three people, we're looking at about $150 apiece, then add more for food. And the gas price might need a little more because the original hotel I looked at is nearly $275 a night not for the whole time we're there... >.> So I found one that was better priced that would just mean that we need to drive to the convention center each day. And that doesn't include the cost of badge or registering for events.

Looks about 70$ for round trip via greyhound to Erie. So all told, 220$ for travel (ish) 70$ for badges (im guessing) and then however much on food and stuff

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Assuming Mako can make it and be my buddy for the Greyhound, fairly sure I'll be able to go. $300 plus food and entertainment isnt bad. Especially since I bet I can subsist on about $15 worth of food