Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I might get a couple more night terrors sometime. Once my bank accounts stop bleeding quite so badly, and I've got everything else painted.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Oh, Dr Dinosaur has to come up sometime. It wouldn't be right to leave him out!

Alf, you can try, but I'd ask the puppets for a puppet Fire Gamin first...they might not mind being lit on fire... >.>

How're you doing lately?

I'm doing okay, I put in 2 hours and 45 minutes of overtime today, a half an hour yesterday, and can probably expect similar times till the end of the week... I'm exhausted and cold D:

And did you get a quote or anything on the issue with your flat, Mako? Is it going to kill your finances, or just maim them?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Lots of data to sort through?

No info back yet, will be a few days til I find out the damage. It's certainly capable of costing me enough to wipe both my British and Canadian accounts, but hopefully it won't be quite that bad. Problem is, while we've not been told its a roof problem, it's been getting worse, so the damage will before expensive to fix...

And yeah, got to write a list of every model, it's cost, and set up each with the right cell name to allow the drop down lists to find the values...

Nah we had about -7°C here last night. Not much warmer now, since it is 5 a.m. lol

Otherwise all good. I got my Sebastian finished yesterday and worked a bit on my two Flesh constructs. Going to be posting some images in my thread soon.

Contemplating on doing a 'How to Paint Resser Avatars' thread. Just for giggles. Still should finish my Dead Rider guide though... >.>

Also; my muse: Musica.

I am inspired by music. -__-

I came to this conclusion when I thought up an entire story of a theoretical character in a fan fiction based situation in Malifaux based off of the title of a song I was listening to.

Well, if it's going to affect your ability to do Gencon, let me know. I don't want to head out there on my own, and I'd be perfectly willing to hold off until 2014 for my first trip, would let me get a costume together!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Musica, eh? Good name! So, we've got Elle, Sophie and Musica, eh? lol

As soon as I hear, I suspect I'll be on here venting my shock at the cost! I'd rather not wuss out on GenCon if I can possibly work it out, it will be awesome and what's the point being over here if I never get to do anything!

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

You realise you're now at her beck and call forever, Bleach? Give them a name and they take over lol

Yup, always assume I'll be up for shenanigans!

Give her a name, and you give her control. It's a slippery slope! Trust us, we know lol

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Woo, three factions down in the list!