Off Topic Playground

...what? O.o why would you light a fire in those temperatures? What is the point?!

it seems the heat brings out the firebugs...

Also for some reason there's a high occurance of pyromaniacs in the fire department so they light them so they can go out to fight them and watch them burn...

And then there's the stupid kids who don't think further than "lets have some fun"

Oh smokers throughing butts out of cars is a big one as well...

Honestly, I think I'd prefer -20 to a temperature that feels like you're six feet away from the sun!

But the idiots that set fires like that need a good kicking. I like fire and all, but setting one in the wild is a stupid thing to do, even more so in your weather. I can't express the disgust I have for that kind of thoughtless moronic behaviour. Not without upsetting the word filter anyway!

Wait, a muse came up with a half baked idea? I'm shocked Ed, shocked! Well, not that shocked. Barely surprised at all, in fact. Lol. But even a crazy idea is good.

Oh, last night wasn't too bad, honestly. The problem last night was the ride into work and home from work. Not looking forward to the drive in. (sigh) Oh well. Watching Castle with mom, now, and working on writing some. Got a funny idea for writing a scene with Mako squadron tangling with an enemy squadron that's just screwing around and having fun.

Oh, very much so. Well, I may be getting the map by sometime next week, and I can expect to see some sketch drawings of stuff after that. Should be fun to see the final stuff!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Well, the roads are a little better... But not much. And it is really freaking cold. My hair froze in the 30 seconds I was outside getting into my car!

That's cold! It's eased off a bit here but it's still well below zero.

And awesome news on the map and the other drawings! If that doesn't give you and Elle a boost, I don't know what will!

I think I've decided to get izamu and a retro deck with my winnings, since I only have the puppet one at the moment. And to keep nudging shine to run another event there as I want to get to finish my last game, of Kirai with no seishin against the Lucius box set.

We're at -11 Celsius here, lol. So yeah, really freaking cold.

Izamu and a retro deck sounds like an awesome plan. Did the call of SpIzamu finally break through? *grin* I think he should count for Kirai for the painting schedule, not Yan Lo, I want to see what you manage with him! And that game sounds awesome, although were you not summoning in Seishin as stuff died, or just not starting with any?

And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the drawings. I came up with some designs for Soli's dragon, Zygmunt's dragon, the Huntsmen ships and the Drasvarian airships/carriers/raptors. However, I was told I need to get her descriptions of Soli, Kiiva, Arias and one of the Rosethorn, so looks like I have an assignment tonight... >.>

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

And I thought of another character to include in the list of stuff I need to fit into the TTB campaign... Dr. Dinosaur.

Ooh, I want to see the raptors. Big soft spot for birds of prey, even if they are mechanical!

We picked each others crews, so I gave him that box so I could see what it did and he gave me night terrors, gaki, onryo, lost love and Kirai. Would get them when things died, but none to bregin with. And I drew 5 cards of 10 or more, two of which were masks and three crows as my starting hand. Used one (and the 'low' one)in the first turn so kept it all basically! But we ran out of time during turn two, after about two activations each. I already had all my gaki and onryo in the centre building and Kirai, ikiryo and night terrors inches from his deployment inside woods and behind a wall, having claimed two plant evidence points and sitting on my claim I was staking. Shame we didnt finish but both of us want to give it a redo when I'm back there to see what happens!

Actually, Kirai will probably end up on the painting table again if I want to take her to the next one. Then I can get the night terrors done and maybe start her avatar. But I want to get justice done after that, lol. Though yan lo is calling me...

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Yeah, it was looking fun, and both of us were just picking things to do and doing them, not worrying about planning and details overmuch. Fastest game I've ever played lol

Always the best way to do it, lol. You should get Justice done first, that way you have two box sets done and help Shine as an every other month henchman. *grin*

Looking forward to hearing about that rematch when it happens!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Mako! You need to read this, it's hysterical!

Atomic Robo- The Perfectly Legitimate Team-Up Issue

Aye, I think justice and Kaeris are the next ones up, but the last bits of Kirai might get snuck in first. Except for the issue with the delay in harpies, those will have to wait til I sculpt the other two and top up my casting gear!

Even I was surprised I got so far flinging a pair of night terrors up and spirit worlding Kirai to them then summoning ikiryo forward in the first turn. Never gone that distance that fast before!