Off Topic Playground

Finished Dungeon Siege 3 last night so on to Saints Row 3.

Book wise I've just finished the first Longknife and the Chronicles of the Black Company so now its the second Longknife and I think I'll start book 1 of the Parasol Protectorate.

Painted my human Dreadball team so now time for the Orx.

And started making a popsicle stick building.

Popsicle stick building? Nice! Inspired by Pagan Wolfe, by chance?

And I keep looking at Dreadball thanks to you lot... >.> Really thinking of picking it up, lol. I've got a few interested players, so I'd be able to get my money's worth out of it most likely.

Probably, that seems to be how things go. We went from four or five weeks of nothing to everything all at once. (rolls eyes) Ah well. Hopefully you don't get them all dumped on you at once, that's never fun.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Holy fething HELL. That was a ridiculous and stupid drive home. -_-

Wow, I've just been sent some pictures of my flat back home. Seems the tenant thinks we weren't taking the damp problem seriously. And he's right, When he said there was a lot of condensation I didn't realise he meant that the roof of the bay window was visibly wet! Looks like a roof repair is going to be screwing up my budget for the next few months...

It did have one useful side effect - I went from cosy and half asleep to wide awake in about a second. No danger of oversleeping today!

Good to see you made it home in one piece there Ed. And that I'm not the only one the weather is turning vicious on, seems most of the OTTers are suffering in the cold. Misery loves company, and all that *grin*

Heh, I don't mind seeing winter, honestly. I just have to say, if the weather doesn't drastically improve, I'll be spending tonight at home, not at work... in the meantime, Elle showed up with a half-baked scene that's going to require me to do some research... go figure.

Just how hot is it down there, Shaper?

Just how hot is it down there, Shaper?

Well last friday we hit the hottest Sydney has ever been at 45 Degrees Celcius which is 113 Deg Fahrenheit...

What gets me is then the stupid people go out to light fires which get out of control and people loose everything...

Otherwise it's been the Humidity which is killing me on the colder days