Off Topic Playground

Ah, very nice! Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Holy crap, this show is nuts. O.o Watching an incredibly good job at the start of an attempt at brainwashing. Is it bad that this is somewhat inspiring for Elle? lol

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Ooo Deathwatch, what is that like?

Dunno, actually. Never played any of the games in that set, so it should be interesting to see how it goes. We're giving it a shot on Friday. I've written up a Techmarine with a Chapter of my own design, the Ether Stalkers, which should be interesting. Playing a stealthy Techmarine just because it'll be funny. My brother is playing a Storm Warden Assault Marine, with an emphasis on dueling one vs. one.

Things are going well, actually. Although Elle is now all interested in rewriting how Isabella interrogates thanks to that episode of Babylon 5... So that's going to be interesting... >.>

Trying to figure out how to do the grey armor that they show on Ototo and Misaki in the Storm of Shadows book before I do anymore painting...think that taking a silver and mixing in a blue-grey might work, but it seems like a trap, lol.

Not always, but often with the right green and the right purple aye, it does.

I'm not saying green's a bad choice (it's kind of the premise of my whole Kirai crew, and purples and greens will be in my Kaeris crew as shading), but it's not what the picture has in it. Ad the right green is important. I think I mentioned camo green to you once as a detail colour Ed?

Depends on how close you want to go to the picture!

Mako, knock yourself out. http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?38570-How-do-you-paint-black-hair-TELL-ME-NOW!!!-P&p=499593#post499593

I know you have some tips for me! The models I will be painting are going to be Bushido ones mostly. With a side dish of Onryo and Kirai here and there as well. :P

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Going afk for a few. BBL. xoxoxox <3

Well, this has been an interesting evening...on the plus side, the plow guy showed up and got the parking lot done. I moved my car to get it out of the snow, lol. Luckily, the machine has been cooperating well... working on some design descriptions for various things in the novel. Hopefully my art friend can translate those out... hate description, lol.

Well, it's been interesting... basically a large amount of snow, wind and cold at the moment. Which is why I've been on my own all night, lol. Ah well, got my schoolwork done, and even got some descriptions of technical stuff in my novel done up for my art friend...was interesting to figure out in my head the direction I wanted different things like the airships, raptors and dragons to look.