Off Topic Playground

Hopefully you get a lot of people to show up! I know most of my local players and we don't have a lot of them...the miniatures crowd is so solidly 40k it's impossible to shake (and they're the angry at other miniatures companies kind of 40k players... <.<) so I'm going to try to reach the board game crowd this year...

I've tried teaching Malifaux to local 40K players but anything beyond throwing dice and seeing how has the highest is a bit too much for them

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

*saunters into the thread, stowing his weapons*

Morning peeps...the birds are singing, the sky is blue...what a wonderful day!

Coffee?

And yes, i'm still on the meds lol...

Isn't that my shotgun there?

And Abs, love the new forum nickname. *wink* Original Otter indeed! You and Chocobo are the only ones left from that original crowd, aren't you? Hey, I remember hearing something about some new Absolution Black stories, any news on that front?

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Um. Not a whole lot. Working on finishing this stupid scene, lol. Shouldn't be taking this long in my opinion...school starts up anew on Monday...that's about it. How's about you?

It's amazing so many pages 3888 on a thread that was just created so Sliver Chocobo had somewhere to chat up Fell, as he was polluting serious threads with serious people with his courting

I JEST

(spits out hot chocolate and points) I KNEW IT!

*wink*

Yeah, this thread does tend to get a bit out of hand, lol. We ever give you problems with maintenance, Ratty?

Why yes, I believe it is..... Just don't play around with it.

Hi Edonil....anything exciting happening over the pond?

Sure thing

*shoots himself in the foot*

And Abs, love the new forum nickname. *wink* Original Otter indeed! You and Chocobo are the only ones left from that original crowd, aren't you? Hey, I remember hearing something about some new Absolution Black stories, any news on that front?

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Um. Not a whole lot. Working on finishing this stupid scene, lol. Shouldn't be taking this long in my opinion...school starts up anew on Monday...that's about it. How's about you?

Weren't you and path here to start with as well, or is that going back before i can remember

It's amazing so many pages 3888 on a thread that was just created so Sliver Chocobo had somewhere to chat up Fell, as he was polluting serious threads with serious people with his courting

I JEST

Your better, it was so i could chat other girls as well

New stories are in the pipeline..well, a continuation of the second arc i started.

Work is busy at the moment.. so not a lot is happening over here.

I think there is only chocobo and I who regularly come in here now, Karn flits in very rarely...fell has disappeared lol, so has Sketch!

I JEST

I thought it was set up to contain me lol...stop me polluting the sane area of the board with my ramblings!

I remember back in the day, we never those Avatars, henchmen and special forces no we settled matters Lilith and Lady J, not like those Jacob and Lan Yo, also Misiaki was a minion

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Fell and hazel, now have something called a life, not sure what it is?

I remember back in the day, we never those Avatars, henchmen and special forces no we settled matters Lilith and Lady J, not like those Jacob and Lan Yo, also Misiaki was a minion

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Fell and hazel, now have something called a life, not sure what it is?

A life? Never heard of it.

And yes, back in the day it was all fisticuffs and fun.... and not a lot of actual sense...I do see an intellectual improvement nowadays lol...thanks to the next generation!