Off Topic Playground

I just dropped a bunch of money on my prize support... Thankfully the store that I bought them at is getting out of the Malifaux game. I got the boxes for Hamelin (might keep him for me *wink*), Ramos, and Marcus, as well as Mobile Toolkit, Spider Swarm, and a Fate Deck. Probably gonna throw in a Copycat Killer and maybe a Miss Terious (since I'll be getting one via kickstarter).

But it hurt my funds, I'd really like my stuff from Wyrd HQ that I had planned on :-\

Edited by Alfndrate

Something's up with the exhaust, so it's now much louder. According to people I've talked to, it does need to be looked at, but won't do any further damage...just one more thing I didn't need. :-P Inspection was going to be next month too, this couldn't have waited two or three weeks?

Morning Bleach, how's you?

What'd you do? And got any pics?

And yeah, hopefully this is a problem that can wait a bit to be repaired...thought of adjusting my TTB pledge, but that's not going to have any meaningful impact on when I can afford to fix the problem. Either way, it's going to be 2-3 weeks. Ah well.