Off Topic Playground

Heh, very restrained! Though I have seen a lot of people questioning if there'll be anything that's worth a store stocking, since everything under the sun has been in the kickstarter and they've sold so much of it. No one will need anything, so it won't be worth a store carrying it. That kind of thing. Would be a shame if Poots became a victim of his own success...

Absolutely not. I am getting all the other goodies too. I did pledge for the 125$ one prior to that, focused on the RPG gaming set. I didn't want to go for the next step up, because neither was Hannah, the extra two random minis nor Santana Ortega worth the additional 100$. Add the Hanging Tree, however... ;)

At least Ed knows what he's doing running games better than I do, he'll be able to put one together quicker and better than I've been managing so far! One day perhaps I'll manage to figure out what I'm doing with all that stuff and set one up lol

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Unless of course any of the other otters beats him to the punch *grin*

Yeah, but a lot of the role play is mimicking and presenting some things with your body. I guess I will just have to let it surprise me. :D

I just noticed that I am now a few models short of having every Ressurrectionist model in the game... Nicodem, Mortimer, Vulture, Crooligans, Carrion Effigy and Avatars for both Nicodem and Kirai. O_o

I think once I am done with my Undead I will work on stuff to make those special events, i.e. Halloween & Christmas... playable for our local store.

That's... Not a pleasant thought, Shine!

Having spent a long time on Skype to all my friends and family back home, you can be pretty expressive on it provided you don't move too far to the side! Or stand up in Shine's case, none of us want to see that. :Paralyzed_Puppet: