Off Topic Playground

My friend keeps threatening to use Brewie against me. He's like...

"Hahaha all my poison and conditions will screw you over and you'll never escape the deathball!"

I reply with...

"Ironsides, Warding Runes, Oxfordian Mage with Blood Ward. I don't need to escape ;)

OR

"THE VIKS!" :D

My friend keeps threatening to use Brewie against me. He's like...

"Hahaha all my poison and conditions will screw you over and you'll never escape the deathball!"

I reply with...

"Ironsides, Warding Runes, Oxfordian Mage with Blood Ward. I don't need to escape ;)

OR

"THE VIKS!" :D

Just threathen to play Hamelin :P

• Like 1

I had to intervene with Benshin yesterday with his order - the fool was going to order Colette without Coryphee!!

Meanwhile, there is a chance I can get the Widow Weaver in time for my tournament.

*evil grin*

Psh, who needs Coryphee. ;)

You know it will arrive the day after the tournament :P

With my luck, yes. I went with a lot of Ten Inches models though, simply because their release dates weren't given, just announced they would be sold later.

Got the band though, so I am satisfied.

Neat. I do want the band very much though. But it will be available soonish anyway, so no need to spend additional money getting it earlier. (if lucky)

And I just got a text message - the only other 8 am worker is calling out. The joys of being assistant department manager.

Good news is the 2nd Quarter meeting was yesterday and Benshin gave them hell about the improvements we kept telling everyone we needed, so now they've been added to the list. Less stress for me!!

Soon

What, do you have a camera feed in my apartment?! The models said they would never tell anyone else!!

ONcSIQF.gif

• Like 1