Off Topic Playground

I would probably never use Lucky. But I WANT that model for lulz. It's like the Skaven Doomwheel, but more hilarious.

I don't know. I feels like there is something seriously wrong with the Lucky Emissary (and not in a good way) 

Yay work got here early this morning!! *sarcasm* *killmenow*

So much fun!

Bleah. I've had a particularly problematic user over the past 24 hours. It all started with a minor problem but it turned into a monster. I am hoping to finally fix it. One thing I hate about this job is all the stuff I used to be able to handle myself is in other people's hands, so I have to wait on them.

And, of course, I'm missing Gencon, especially since some of you are able to go this year. No beers with you guys :(

I dont get this place, where I work we have 2 other people doing the same job as me. There is not enough work to keep 3 people busy but too much work for 2

Sometimes I feel that way about my job. Way too much to do for one person (I'm living it at the moment since the other tech is currently doing an interim stint in a different position), but not quite enough to keep both of us busy on a steady basis.

At least I will be at Gencon in spirit, in the form of my unit cards at the Kings of War demo/Mega-Battle tables.

I was looking at small house plans last night. Sadly, no castle-styled plans less than 3500 square feet, which isn't going to happen unless I pick up a winning lottery ticket off the ground or some other impossible nonsense. I'm starting to think that I will not get out of my current place without either a massive increase in income or at least a slight  decrease in size, so I was looking at some houses in the 1000 square foot and under category. I've been interested in the tiny house movement, not because I want to live in one, but because people building them have to squeeze every last bit of usability out of the space they have.

My girlfriend, even with her anxiety issues, is not triggered by Gencon's crowds. A big part of that is the way the halls are designed. Even the vendor hall is not that bad- if it gets too terrible, you can duck into a vendor's stall and shop or get a demo until the crowd eases up. If she can handle it, anyone can.

My girlfriend, even with her anxiety issues, is not triggered by Gencon's crowds. A big part of that is the way the halls are designed. Even the vendor hall is not that bad- if it gets too terrible, you can duck into a vendor's stall and shop or get a demo until the crowd eases up. If she can handle it, anyone can.

That does sound alright..

So I was thinking of holding StoogeCon in the US one year. Any takers? ;)

Are we sure the world is ready for that? :o