Off Topic Playground

@ CRush..Pretty spot on with the women..

On the whole welsh women are kind, welcoming people..but cross them and you have a problem!

They never forget, and that cold stare....*shudders*

You think that's bad, try pissing of a Scottish woman... You'll never do it again ;)

You know that sort of superior stare sheep have whilst watching you...they learnt that from the women.

And Outcasts Fiend?  I suppose I am a slight mercenary in some regards.  But my first loyalty is to the guild, though that Colette woman can play my cards any time of the day...the rest of those finger wagglers can go to hell though...

I think zFiend actually has fun as a Guildy. I'm so glad I convinced him of his true calling. :D

I do not understand what you speak of officer Dirial, sir. Surely you wouldn't want to take part in the lies and slanderous rumors of my affiliations with the resurrectionists party as that would not shine brightly on your badge.. Sir.

And Outcasts Fiend? I suppose I am a slight mercenary in some regards. But my first loyalty is to the guild, though that Colette woman can play my cards any time of the day...the rest of those finger wagglers can go to hell though...

Your agenda has been compromised I see mister Absolution. I shall let my commanding officer know of your betrayal.

Apparently I am to ask what possessed you to offer zfiend a guild badge, in the form of questioning your judgement Dirial? It is plain to see you did it as a way of getting him to see the error of his ways..

I was enlisted for my particular expertise. So to speak. Which is of no concern to you.

Hello Mr Daw...whats that you say, am I guilty of something?

Probably..aren't we all...But I hardly think you are in any position to do anything about it, in that wannabe rock star pose..I simply have to press this button...

*rock music starts*

... and you air guitar for eternity.  Shame..

Thats it! I'm sending Jack over to have a quiet "word" with you :angry:

I'm sorry but we can't have that. This is a Guild matter and we won't have you outcasts meddling in our matters. I highly recommend you back off.

I'm sorry but we can't have that. This is a Guild matter and we won't have you outcasts meddling in our matters. I highly recommend you back off.

Jack Daw cares not for the Guild, Jack Daw only cares for Justice, His Justice. Jack Daw will not be denied Justice! 

...Justice!

Jack Daw cares not for the Guild, Jack Daw only cares for Justice, His Justice. Jack Daw will not be denied Justice!

...Justice!

Until the commanding officer Dirial has made his judgement on the matter, Absolution remains an officer of the Guild and your actions will be taken as a declaration of war which you can not win.