Off Topic Playground

Porthmadog isn't in the mountains...its on the coast!

Granted, its a short distance to the mountains...

Lol its the only other place in Wales I know except Brecon (still south) and Wrexham which let's face it isn't really Wales.

Iffy Breast?

What sort of a book is that?  :)

A book that goes on my shopping list.

large.jpg

No really. It totally changed German literature. And it's terrible.

Hmmm..should I feel happy or embarrassed that I managed to pick up seasons 1-4 of Chuck for a total of £7 from my local second hand store?

I remember enjoying it first time round...

Yvonne Strahovski. Nothing to add.

• Like 1

Where in Wales Deluge?

Actually let me guess...Cardiff.

Every bugger goes to Cardiff...

*Says proudly* I've never been, also that's not real Wales. That's the stupid touristy bit for stag do's and Americans. 

No. That's actually illegal to print in Germany. And a pretty bleak read, I hear. I'm talking about Effi Briest.

So the drinking problem was in full swing then? :D

Aaah I see, never heard of it. Also yeah, Wales was my downfall! :D

Sounds like you got lucky off by wresting only the Gorilla Sheep, and not the Sheep-at-arms.

I know!! We were lucky not to encounter the local militia.  :P

Gorilla sheep?  They are so lat year...and do you mean Guerilla sheep?  ;)

Bit of a difference...

Nope, I meant Gorilla Sheep. As in the genetic mutation of being buggered too much by primates so they have evolved to have grey backs and large muscular forearms, thumbs of course and the nasty habit of slinging ones crap at anything with a pulse. Nasty little buggers they are :D

Ugh. Not that one.

Yeah that one is black listed over here. If you own it you are very carefully monitored so I'm told. 

• Like 1

@ Deluge..Oi!!!  I am from Wrexham and yes it really is in Wales..first line of defence against those pesky English on two borders!

Anyway, you know it is in wales when house prices are half what they are ten miles down the road in England!!

Hahaha Wrexham... No... I wont... It's just too easy! *sniggers*

@ Deluge..Oi!!!  I am from Wrexham and yes it really is in Wales..first line of defence against those pesky English on two borders!

Anyway, you know it is in wales when house prices are half what they are ten miles down the road in England!!

I thought you said mountains? 

I did..North Wales is full of them..its only three quarters of an hour from my house to Snowdonia.

And MD...what were you going to say..i am curious now!

Snowdonia is nice. 

You shall have to remain curious  :P

Nah, I'll enlighten you... You guys are basically fucking scousers! :D

It's one of those novels they force you to read in school in such a way you end up hating them.

You know your German literature. It's good for going to sleep though: Half a page and I'm gone.

Indeed. A man by the subtle name of Jack Package.

Star of "Deliveries In Rear" and "Express Overnight"

Ahahahaha! *dies laughing*

So I think my boss is afraid to come in here. He's been at his desk for over an hour claiming to be running a virus scan.

The thought occurs to me: That might be what Aaron calls his forum sweep, coming to work and check if we did something out of line.