Off Topic Playground

39°C doesn't happen every year, believe me.

Ok I'll let you have that one, although it must have been close last year when I was in Amsterdam for my Missus's Birthday, that city felt like a damn oven

Morning, internet people.

I was sad I couldn't watch it. But from what I gather, it was a good game. Congratulations to the winners.

Actually, the ref kinda f**ked you guys. The penalty the U.S. were given was a good meter outside the box. Kinda glad we got a second goal because I would have hated to win on a bogus call.

I hate heat. Anything above 25°C is bullshit.

Actually, the ref kinda f**ked you guys. The penalty the U.S. were given was a good meter outside the box. Kinda glad we got a second goal because I would have hated to win on a bogus call.

Meh. That happens. Usually, a game is not decided by one ref decision. Also, coming in 3rd or 4th is a pretty good run. Not everybody can win. I'm just glad that the game was hard-fought and fun.

No Yan Lo last night... :(  We had an odd number of players so the game never happened!

But I did find out at the Dr. that I have lost 19 lbs in the last month, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Boo! No games makes me sad.

Yay! Congrats on weight loss.

It was in a painting thread. He took it out of context. Stupid Dirial.

Purposeful Misinterpretation. It's a Guild skill. Read the manual, Officer ZFiend!

I would Hunpo as Ten Inches.

Now that is a quote for eternity!

Ugh... all of this medical stuff is getting so REAL lately. Seven days and basically I will know my future for the next year. Will I be having a kid? Even trying? Will I be having a hystorectomy? My Dr. said I'm going to have to have the full-open hystorectomy where I get laid up for over a month if it happens. Yuck! Especially since most hystorectomies can be done these days with a two week recovery time.

So much happening! Will I have more surgery? Chemo? Blargh!

It was in a painting thread. He took it out of context. Stupid Dirial.

Makes sense.

Ok so I need some idea's where I can take the Missus for her Birthday, looking for a week somewhere with culture and stuff to do last week of August. We done Spain and most of the Med and Balearics so need to think of somewhere else (also done Holland, Germany, Prague, Budapest and most of UK so they're out)

Ugh... all of this medical stuff is getting so REAL lately. Seven days and basically I will know my future for the next year. Will I be having a kid? Even trying? Will I be having a hystorectomy? My Dr. said I'm going to have to have the full-open hystorectomy where I get laid up for over a month if it happens. Yuck! Especially since most hystorectomies can be done these days with a two week recovery time.

That sounds real rough, my condolences. My mum went through that Christmas before last so I can understand what you're going through 

Bleargh! That sounds horrible. Keep strong!

Ok so I need some idea's where I can take the Missus for her Birthday, looking for a week somewhere with culture and stuff to do last week of August. We done Spain and most of the Med and Balearics so need to think of somewhere else (also done Holland, Germany, Prague, Budapest and most of UK so they're out)

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmeee!

Makes sense.

Throw darts? :P

Venice.

That might be a good one.