Off Topic Playground

Is it one of the things Man isn't ment to know?

Well I've noticed strange hallucinations and the occasional nightmare since discovering his true name. He's like a demon, once you know it's true name you have power over it but it can and often will corrupt you. 

• Like 3

Well I've noticed strange hallucinations and the occasional nightmare since discovering his true name. He's like a demon, once you know it's true name you have power over it but it can and often will corrupt you. 

Well, if you want to summon this particular demon, just speak the following phrase:

"My bridesmaids have nipple piercings."

• Like 2

Where do you think all the that's what she saids that you've been throwing around came from?

I know the horrible truth... Do your new romance address you by your real name or Zfiend, and have you thought about changing your name?

"Hi, ma. The name you gave we was pretty shit. For now I am Zfiend...".

• Like 1

Well, if you want to summon this particular demon, just speak the following phrase:

"My bridesmaids have nipple piercings."

One of them actually does, or at least that's what I'm told. 

Where do you think all the that's what she saids that you've been throwing around came from?

I wasn't sure but now I'm starting to think they originated from that dark unholy abyss that is your mind! :D

NOOOOOOOO

You have made me want to watch that movie again! 

That scene is infinitely better if you know that the guards are just some poor extras who had no idea what would happen in the scene. All they knew was that they woudn't get paid if they laughed for any reason...

Go to youtube, and watch it. Now. It's hilarious.

That scene is infinitely better if you know that the guards are just some poor extras who had no idea what would happen in the scene. All they knew was that they woudn't get paid if they laughed for any reason...

I remember reading this fact. It makes it even funnier.

Go to youtube, and watch it. Now. It's hilarious.

I learned that recently. It does make an already hilarious scene even more funny. Those poor guys... 

Hahahaha I doubt I'd get her to call me zFiend. :D

Then, she knows your true nature. The Nature of the Fiend